Food Delivery Supply Chain Optimization Model for Rocket Internet, Dubai. This project focus on SCM modelling and Logistics Simulation to optimize food delivery supply chain at Dubai. The model captures all key supply chain process data points and dynamically builds it’s BI capability on an on-going basis. Thereby, it is capable of forecast and suggest action plans.
Food Delivery Supply Chain Optimization ModelÂ for Rocket Internet, Dubai. This project focus on SCM modelling and Logistics Simulation to optimize food delivery supply chain at Dubai.
The model captures all supply chain process data and dynamically builds it’s BI on a on-going basis. Thereby, it is capable of forecast and suggest action plans.
Food Delivery App Overview
This start-up is a food delivery app from Dubai. Rocket Internet is leading the start-up and Hesol Consulting gave the supply chain services to build the food app supply chain optimizer (model) methodology.
Food delivery app supply chain optimization covers resource planning, logistics planning, consolidation, transit hubs, scheduling and routing. This modelling and optimization is tricky because of following constraints to the model:
To know more or if you need a detailed report on the market, please reach us at www.hesol.co.in or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Successfully completed the Food Delivery Supply Chain Optimization Model for Rocket Internet; the following are the sections of the model:
This work describes a five stage model for Food Delivery Supply Chain Optimization:
– Stage I is ‘Building the Masters and data structuring’. The collection of basic data which would work as input masters to plan the ‘Logistics Planner’ in stage II. Note: When initiating the model i.e. pre launch phase, the Food Delivery Supply Chain Optimization will be fed with all the Input data and then model starts validating the initial data and refine them with actual data.
– Stage II is the ‘Logistics Planner’ which uses all the key inputs, assumptions, S&OP, resource availability, cycle times, resource efficiency, etc to do the logistics planning and daily scheduling and routing. It would also do the forecasting based on S&OP.
– Stage III is the ‘Supply Chain Optimization phase’ wherein the data is further drilled down to optimize the resources. The most complex algorithms run here to optimize the resources with all the 12 constraints discussed earlier. SCM Optimizer will do the optimization between all the counter balancing supply chain activities.
– Stage IV is for ‘Scenario Builder’ which works on creating various scenarios on Food Delivery Supply Chain Optimization model to understand the dynamics of the business. The most exciting phase where-in we give multiple scenarios and the model supports with the operational decisions and insights on financials. Most of the knowledge in this industry, standards and the key learning are added as algorithms in back end such that the model uses that deliver the key support on supply chain decisions.
– Stage V describes the type of ‘Process Controls and MIS reports and dashboards’ to be maintained to continuously monitor and improve the operations to achieve cost – service level optimization.
Summary as Text:
Scope of Work:
Visit www.hesol.co.in for more case studies from Hesol Consulting portfolio.
Case authored by Alvis Lazarus, CEO Hesol Consulting