* This Supply Chain Manager position is closed *
Company > Dairy Supply Chain IoT Firm Bangalore (this role is not with Hesol)
Industry > Dairy, IoT Enabled
Supply Chain > R&D, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Distribution and Service
Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Warehousing and Logistics
This is a Supply Chain role and Experience in the following areas are mandatory:
1. Inventory Management at a Large scale (100+ Crores)
2. Experience in Supply Chain Planning (S&OP, Demand Planning etc)
3. Hands-on Operations Experience at Warehouse or Logistics or Inventory
4. Manufacturing Logistics experience has an added advantage (not mandatory)
5. EXIM experience has an added advantage (not mandatory)
Principal Accountability but not limited to:
- Manage Manufacturing warehouse Operations from Dock to Stock
- Manage Replenishment operations from stock to Point of Use
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle – end to end inventory management – with the help of inventory executives.
- Sourcing/procurement both import as well as domestic.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
- Provide suggestions on ERP tools, to monitor demand and document day to day activities.
- Provide inputs to replenish stock avoiding in-sufficiency or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs – discuss with all stake holders, to get this data.
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff – along with Cluster inventories.
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Take decisions considering company’s growth in mind – in all aspects.
- Have physical stock verification activity done, regularly, to match the system generated reports.
- Having good hold on Logistics/import activity would be value addition.
- Have a thorough knowledge of inventory process and ability to control the gaps, if any
Education & Functional Competencies:
- Bachelors Degree required.
- At-least 8+ years of Supply Chain Management experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, problem analysis and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as a team member in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Supply Chain problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effectively work autonomously in Supply Chain projects with minimal management direction.
- Experience developing and implementing Supply Chain process improvement initiatives.
- Strong customer orientation. A positive and proactive approach. Attentive to every need of customers.
- Managing & prioritizing a high volume of work in a fast paced environment.
- Well versed in MS Excel, MS Power point, MS Word
- Hands-on at Excel Analysis, Reporting,
- Should be well versed in Google sheets and Google Docs
- Experience with ERP is a must
Please send us the updated profile to the email ID at Contact Us page at our website www.hesol.co.in – Link
About Hesol Consulting
Hesol Consulting is a Management Consulting firm offering consulting and services in the field of Supply Chain and Logistics. Our Supply Chain and Logistics solutions help our clients achieve a strategic position of vantage in the current competitive business environment and there-by achieve sustainable competitive edge over competition. Over past years, we have built an Organization, Process Frame-work & Workforce uniquely equipped to provide reliable and effective solutions to complex Supply Chain and Logistics business requirements.
To know more about us, Please visit http://www.hesol.co.in/about
– This Position is Closed –