Job Description – Supply Chain Internship
An energetic self starter with keen interest in Supply Chain. This role is for a specific Supply Chain Project and requires skills on Content design, Content Editing and Content Management. Supply Chain Enthusiasts which strong skills and hands-on creative content and video editing is a must.
- Make the Blue print for the Supply Chain Portal
- Participate along with the Chief Editor in all the Content development, Interviews, Surveys etc.,
- Contribute by converting the raw content in the form of text and videos to creative illustration, posters, videos and articles
- Work with the Chief Editor to process all the content (articles, stories, videos) and make the site live within two months.
- All work involved in a launch (back end and front end), content etc., is part of the scope.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Work Experience is not Mandatory.
- Creative Content Development skill is a Must.
- Any Creative Content Editing Tool
- Video Editing Tools
What you can Expect?
Be on Field and get hands Dirty
Meet Most Brilliant Minds in Supply Chain to learn and get coached from
Extensive Work in Niche Supply Chain Areas
Abundant work and Tall Expectation from the Project Mentors
Be Yourself and Execute; Experts will pitch in only when you struggle
An Experience which you will Cherish for ever
What you can’t Expect?
Bean Bags and LED TVs
Relaxed Office Environment to sit and enjoy
How to Apply?
Level – 1
Following things are mandatory while you send us the application for us to consider your application.
1) Updated Resume highlighting your skills and results (Weightage: 30%)
2) Cover Letter to tell us why you want to work on this Role with Hesol Consulting (Weightage: 20%)
3) Self Evaluate your Skills at Content Design and Video Editing (Weightage: 50%)
The above 3 details/documents to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; Based on these documents, the first level screening will be done and only the selected profiles will be notified… we are really sorry that we don’t have the bandwidth to respond to each of you one on one. We wish every student who is not selected also, the very best!
Level – 2
Selected Profiles at Level 1 will be interviewed by a Panel of 3 Senior Consultants from Hesol.
About Hesol Consulting
Hesol Consulting is a Management Consulting firm offering consulting and services in the field of Supply Chain and Logistics. Our Supply Chain and Logistics solutions help our clients achieve a strategic position of vantage in the current competitive business environment and there-by achieve sustainable competitive edge over competition. Over past years, we have built an Organization, Process Frame-work & Workforce uniquely equipped to provide reliable and effective solutions to complex Supply Chain and Logistics business requirements.
To know more about us, Please visit http://www.hesol.co.in/about
– This Position is Active –