Job Description – Supply Chain Internship
An energetic self starter with keen interest in marketing, Developing creative content for company’s website and social media platforms, identifying and pitching in about our products to qualified customers or companies, suggesting and sourcing vendor according to our product needs. Need to possess hands-on skills in Adobe after effects, Photoshop and illustrator (Mandatory Requirement). Develop and manage marketing campaign from concept to execution to measurement.
- Design Marketing strategy, Develop creative content, Publish and Keep Track
- Showcase your creative skills to still grow the Hesol Brand in the Industry
- Generate Traction on Hesol’s FMCG dream Project www.DrmSuperfoods.com (Typical FMCG Marketing strategy and execution)
- Business Development for www.hesol.co.in
- Other Projects active during the Internship timeframe
Education & Functional Competencies:
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Degree in Business or equivalent with 2-5 years or relevant work experience in operations or any function with supply chain is preferred.
- Creative Content Development skill is a Must.
- Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and other design software skills are a MUST
- Well versed in MS Excel, MS Power point, MS Word
- Hands-on in MS Visio, MS Project
What you can Expect?
Be on Field and get hands Dirty
Meet Most Brilliant Minds in Supply Chain to learn and get coached from
Extensive Work in Niche Supply Chain Areas
Abundant work and Tall Expectation from the Project Mentors
Be Yourself and Execute; Experts will pitch in only when you struggle
An Experience which you will Cherish for ever
What you can’t Expect?
Bean Bags and LED TVs
Relaxed Office Environment to sit and enjoy
How to Apply?
Level – 1
Following things are mandatory while you send us the application for us to consider your application.
1) Updated Resume highlighting your skills and results (Weightage: 10%)
2) Cover Letter to tell us why you want to work on this Role with Hesol Consulting (Weightage: 10%)
3) Review Hesol Website (www.hesol.co.in) and Submit a One page Game Plan to increase the growth of new Projects. Show your creative side here! We already do all the traditional ways. (Weightage: 50%)
4) Self Evaluate your Skills at Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Illustrator; Also share some work done in these tools. (Weightage: 30%)
The above 4 details/documents to be sent to email@example.com; Based on these documents, the first level screening will be done and only the selected profiles will be notified… we are really sorry that we don’t have the bandwidth to respond to each of you one on one. We wish every student who is not selected also, the very best!
Level – 2
Selected Profiles at Level 1 will be interviewed by a Panel of 3 Senior Consultants from Hesol.
About Hesol Consulting
Hesol Consulting is a Management Consulting firm offering consulting and services in the field of Supply Chain and Logistics. Our Supply Chain and Logistics solutions help our clients achieve a strategic position of vantage in the current competitive business environment and there-by achieve sustainable competitive edge over competition. Over past years, we have built an Organization, Process Frame-work & Workforce uniquely equipped to provide reliable and effective solutions to complex Supply Chain and Logistics business requirements.
To know more about us, Please visit http://www.hesol.co.in/about
– This Position is Active –