* This Supply Chain Manager position is OPEN *
Company > Dairy Supply Chain IoT Firm Bangalore (this role is not with Hesol)
Industry > Dairy, IoT Enabled
About ODOO Developer Role:
ODOO is the ERP which is the engine for the business operations. Planning, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Distribution and Finance processes are to be executed through ODOO. The Developer is expected to the bridge between the functional teams and the ODOO. He/She should ensure that the business processes are seamlessly driven by ODOO and proactively avoid any manual activities.
- Describing, specializing, enforcing, and testing application elements to help the effectiveness of ODOO as well as utilization
- Bringing out task plans for all ODOO improvements.
- Functioning effectively in a work situation that is unusual
- Effectively manage all the communication related to ODOO
- Managing straightforward reports and other display matters related to ODOO.
- Studying and distributing help documents related to customizations, designs, and reports. He / She also looks onto complex matters and decides the correct curative action for all issues related to ODOO
- Reviewing codes and aid all group and cross functional members who have very little expertise
- Work together closely with the ODOO functional consultant to get all action items done on time
- Taking part in the development of long reach strategies and aims
- Enforcing architectural procedures for projects
- Beginning, following, and getting the work done on time using standard procedures
- Creating and maintaining ERP designs and coding standards as well as providing custom coding.
- Noting down the requirements and operative patterns for small to big reports and projects
- Gaining an insight into the present processes and work with functional consultant to preparing recommendations for changes that may have better effectiveness and quality.
- Encountering end users to study business methods, realize needs, and recommending technical answers
- Creating and making architecture and technical documents up to date for follow up and approval
- Maintaining a log on all the small fixes and requirement from various stake-holders and duly complete them on time; also ensuring a realistic date is updated for each requirement
- Maintain a summary of the requirements and the completion and report them on weekly basis
- Repairing software defects, bringing out testing ideas for different units, and checking software, interfaces, and schemes
- Keeping himself/herself up to date with the latest technologies. Listing all functional and operational data necessary for preparation
- Should have worked and well versed with ODOO work flows, alerts
- Should be very experienced in collecting and noting down business requirements and translating them to ODOO requirement
- Should possess strong coding and troubleshooting skills on Python, ODOO 9 and 10
- Should have handled new module implementation and customizations as part of existing project
- Should possess good temperament to work as a team
- Ability to Work on fixed timelines and deliver
- Take efforts to ensure delivery of good code
- Capacity to capture and document requirements
- Capacity to support and guide a new team member
- Capacity to perform Unit test
- Knowledge to write consume queries in PostgreSQL DB
- Experience in Report generation, Qweb custom form design and implementation
- Should have handled OpenERP development in functional areas like Accounting, Recruitment, CRM
- Should possess ability to design and implement custom forms within OpenERP
- Good Documentation and Communication skills
- UG in Computer Science or Related field
- Knowledge on Dairy Sector is preferred
Please send us the updated profile to the email ID at Contact Us page at our website www.hesol.co.in – Link
About Hesol Consulting
Hesol Consulting is a Management Consulting firm offering consulting and services in the field of Supply Chain and Logistics. Our Supply Chain and Logistics solutions help our clients achieve a strategic position of vantage in the current competitive business environment and there-by achieve sustainable competitive edge over competition. Over past years, we have built an Organization, Process Frame-work & Workforce uniquely equipped to provide reliable and effective solutions to complex Supply Chain and Logistics business requirements.
To know more about us, Please visit http://www.hesol.co.in/about
– This Position is OPEN –